An email address is required in order to request an account for New Student Online Enrollment for Robstown ISD. Please complete all required fields to request an account.
Once you submit this request, login to the email account you provided to retrieve your login credentials. You will use these credentials to complete the actual enrollment application.
Robstown ISD is now accepting new student enrollment applications for the 2021-2022 school year. A new student is one who has never attended Robstown ISD or has previously attended but was not enrolled on 6/3/2021, the last day of school for the prior school year. Once the online application is submitted, campus personnel will reach out to you to finalize your student’s registration.
Before you start, please have the following documents ready to be uploaded:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Student’s Shot Records (all dates MUST be legible)
- Parent/Guardians Driver’s License/Legal ID
- Parent/Guardian’s Proof of Residency
- Previous school records including last report card
- Pre-K Students Only: 1) Proof of Income for BOTH parents 2) Child Support (if applicable) OR 3) CURRENT SNAP/TANF with EDG# OR 4) Foster Care Documentation (Form 2085 or DFPS Letter) OR 5) Military Connected – Documentation for child of an active duty, injured or killed member of the armed forces.