Registration for 2023-2024 School Year is Open !
Please note this is an application process and your student is not considered enrolled until the application is approved.
Before you start, please make sure to have the following documents ready to be uploaded:
- Student’s Birth Certificate/Passport
- Parent/Guardian’s Proof of Residency (must be a current utility, lease, or mortgage in the name of the parent/guardian and must be for an a CHISD zoned address)
- – Exception is for students on an approved Out of District Transfer – visit this website for more information on transfers.
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Student’s Shot Records (MUST be stamped/signed by the doctor and all dates legible)
- For students in 1st-12th grade: Last Report Card or Transcript. (CHISD is not responsible for requesting this information BEFORE your student is enrolled; is the parent’s responsibility to provide this information)
- Parent/Guardians Driver’s License/Legal ID
If you are unable to upload these documents you will need to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the student’s full name and campus of enrollment. Registration is 100% online at this time and campuses are NOT available to receive documents. Documents must be uploaded or emailed to the above address in order to complete registration.
Please note that until ALL documents are received a student is not considered registered and ready for enrollment.
Please complete the required fields below to request an account to enroll your students. Information on this first page should be for the parent/legal guardian - you will enter the student's information on a later page.
You will receive an email at the email address provided with your username and password. Please make sure to check your spam and junk mail box for this email from Skyward Server.