Registrtaion for the 2021-2022 is NOW open! Please remember to select the Next Year option when enrolling; if the wrong school year is selected your application will be denied. Aplications will be reviewed and a district registrar will reach out to you within 3 business days.
New Student Registration for the 2020-2021 school year start is currently open!! Once the online application has been submitted, district personnel will reach out to you finalize your student’s registration.
Before you start, please make sure to have the following documents ready to be uploaded:
- Student’s Birth Certificate/Passport
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Student’s Shot Records (MUST be stamped/signed by the doctor and all dates legible)
- For students in 1st-12th grade: Last Report Card or Transcript. (CHISD is not responsible for requesting this information BEFORE your student is enrolled; is the parent’s responsibility to provide this information)
- Parent/Guardians Driver’s License/Legal ID
- Parent/Guardian’s Proof of Residency (must be in the name of the parent/guardian and must be for an a CHISD zoned address) – Exception is for students on an approved Out of District Transfer – visit this website for more information on transfers.
If you are unable to upload these documents you will need to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the student’s full name and campus of enrollment. Registration is 100% online at this time and campuses are NOT available to receive documents. Documents must be uploaded or emailed to the above address in order to complete registration.
Please note that until ALL documents are received a student is not considered registered and ready for enrollment.
Please complete the required fields below to request an account to enroll your students. Information on this first page should be for the parent/legal guardian - you will enter the student's information on a later page.
You will receive an email at the email address provided with your username and password. Please make sure to check your spam and junk mail box for this email from Skyward Server.