IMPORTANT! If you are a returning Excel Center student, DO NOT request a new account. You will use your previous Skyward login information. Please contact our main line at 512.531.5500 if you need your account login.
For High School Applications
- Enter the applying student’s information as the Guardian Legal Name
- Please complete this application on a computer. The system will NOT allow an application to be submitted from a phone.
Exploration Center: If you are interested in enrolling your child (6months – PreK 4) into our Norwood free onsite child care, you will need to submit a separate application found here. If you would like more information about the Exploration Center, please visit the website here.
Important Information for setting up your Application Account:
- If you enter an email address and hit the button that says “Click here to submit Account Request” there will be a pop-up that is confirming that you are submitting a request to create an account. Click OK and you will receive an email at the email address you entered with instructions on completing the application and your login and password information. Check your email for this information. Also be sure to check your spam folder.
- If you do not receive an email with your account information - return to this page and Check the box "I don't have an email". The system will then provide a temporary password immediately.
- If you check the box that says “I don’t have an email” and hit the button that says “Click here to submit Account Request” there will be a pop-up box notifying you that your now have a login and password. Please write this information down. You will need it to log into the application. Click OK on the pop-up box. You will then be taken to the screen to log into the application. Use the login and password you wrote down to log in and complete the application.